- December, 2021
- Share It
Monument Olive Cutter
The Monument Olive Cutter was originally launched in 1998. It is single sized and designed to cut through copper 8mm 10mm 15mm and 22mm olives found in compression fittings.
The original version features pressed steel handles and a water jet profile of tool steel to create the blades. The blades are housed in a body of tool steel. The handles are injection moulded around or slid on to the handles.
How do Olive Removers work ?
Before you start : Ensure the water is isolated and drained down, if in doubt ALWAYS contact a professional heating engineer. The tools are single sized. Simply slide the olive cutter onto the end of the pipe. Make sure that the cutter is perpendicular to the pipe and over the olive. Simply, squeeze the handles slowly yet firmly. The blades are sized to fit around the outside of the pipe and sharp enough to cut through the copper olive. The pipe should not be damaged in this process; occasionally though if the cutter is not perpendicular when the olive is cut, the pipe is nicked.
Why is the Olive Cutter better than an Olive Puller ?
The Olive Cutter and Olive Puller work in different ways and at different angles. The Olive Cutter is great where there is little room at the end of the pipe. The olive puller works where there is more room. This product also has a power tool attachment which some times helps when the olive is severely compressed onto the pipe.
Olive Remover brands
The Made In Britain product is available in Monument, Instinct and Entity brands. The Ox version of the olive cutter is not Made In Britain. The Nerrad version of the olive cutter was originally supplied by Monument.
- Olive Cutter
- Toilet Plunger
- Best Hole Saws
- Plumbers Soldering Tray
- Apprenticeships in Sutton
- Brexit Statement
- Pipe Bender
- Covid-19 Coronavirus Updates
- Tooltalk Product Reviews
- Hand Tools
- Plastic Pipe Cutter
- Pipe Cutter Wheels Replacement
- Monument Immersion Heater Spanner
- Private Label Own Brand Plumbing Tools
- Solder Fitting Crimping Tool
- Monument Grip+
- TRV Tail Driver
- Monument Tools Olive Puller
- Latest Plumbing Tools from Inventor’s Den
- Plumbers Soldering Mat Patented Omat
- Plumbers Merchants Focus Redstone Supplies
- Plumbing Blowtorch Best Practice
- Training Centre & Plumbing Tools Showroom
- Monument Tools Credentials
- Monument Tools Supplying Plumbing Starter Tool Kit
- Pipeslice and Monument Autocut
- Monument Tools is an Innovative, UK based, Privately Owned company
- One size does not fit all…
- Engineering Excellence